Fairfield County Genealogy Society
The Fairfield County Genealogy Society Mission is:
- to promote genealogy through education of its members and the general public;
- to improve access to genealogical information in Fairfield County by maintaining an educational research center;
- to foster collaboration among members
- to assist those researching their Fairfield County ancestors;
- to conduct periodic educational programs and conferences to explore cultural, genealogical, and historical topics;
- to disseminate cultural, genealogical, historical and biographical information to members and to the general public.
If you would like to help or support our efforts in the community to meet our mission statement.
Please consider either becoming a society member or giving us a 501(c)(3) tax deductible donation.
The Fairfield Genealogy Society is a member of the following organizations